Web design strategy
The first stage of web design is understanding why you need a website and what it must give you. Website is one of the marketing tools that works for your business success and it obeys common marketing rules.
Before designing a website you must have answers on the following questions:
- What is the main purpose of my website?
- Who are visitors of my website?
- How people will reach my website?
- Who are competitors of my website?
- What are strengths and weaknesses of my website?
- How my website's income going to be generated?
That's why we ask you to fill the Web Design Brief
and then apply our expertise to advise you the web design strategy.
Only after the questions are answered and answers are clear we can lead to the following stage - designing graphical concept of your website.